This Tuna and Edamame Salad is rich in healthy greens that leave you feeling satisfied and nourished, helps in detoxing the body. The tuna can be replaced with chicken, or if you are vegetarian replace with lentils and/or nuts.
TUNA AND EDAMAME DETOX SALAD
|This salad is gluten, egg and dairy free
- Combine balsamic vinegar, mustard, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper together in a jar. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss well. Divide into bowls and enjoy! Makes 4 Servings.
- No Tuna – Use diced grilled chicken instead
- Vegans & Vegetarians – Use 1 can of cooked lentils instead of tuna
- Nut-Free – Replace almonds with sunflower or pumpkin seeds.